Sanny

Sanny

Fall From Grace (Mad World)

Fall From Grace - Christine Zolendz Ugh, I think I got brain damage from reading this one to the end.Sorry my friends, I know you loved it and like usual it makes me feel bad to bash it BUT I was so disgusted by this one.For me, everything about this book screamed dramatic, fake and immature - I still don't know how I sat through it. And if that wasn't enough kept thinking: "Wow, that's the light version of the Fallen series with only minor changes."I had high hopes but was disappointed very early on and nothing could save this book for me - especially not Grace. I couldn't connect to her at all, like the book itself, she seemed immature, bratty and annoying. Shane saved this book two stars - what can I say? I'm a sucker for singing, tattoo'd guys. Onto a serious pet peeve of mine: Please, I'm begging you get this book edited and spell checked. I make mistakes as well but god, I don't publish books and have others spend money on stories littered with grammar and spelling mistakes. Not even the major cliffhanger could make me even touch the second book.