Sanny

Sanny

Try Me, Tempt Me, Take Me: One Night with Sole Regret Anthology (Volume 1)

Try Me, Tempt Me, Take Me: One Night with Sole Regret Anthology (Volume 1) - Olivia Cunning I don't think it's possible for me to read a Oliva Cunning book and not at least like it, although more often then not, I absolutely love her books and characters.Honestly, she should be called the Goddess of Rock Gods. This was no different, I loved the chemistry between Amanda and Jacob. Although I was wary of Jacob at first because of his attitude in teh first two books, they really made a great couple and my view of the lead singer completely changed.There's always humor to be found in Olivia Cunning's books and this one was no different. But despite all humor, there are serious aspects and I apprecaite these two factors just as much as the seriously hot chemsitry between the sheets.However there's also one little negative aspect, the books in this series are too short - I'm greedy like that. I would love to see the band member's stories play out over a longer time frame. Nonetheless another amazing series that should be read by every rock god lover.