Sanny

Sanny

The Prince (The Original Sinners)

The Prince (The Original Sinners) - Tiffany Reisz There might be small spoiler, so only read on if you don’t mind that.Oh man, I miss Nora, so I figure it’s about time to review these awesome books and wait till I can finally get my hands on the Mistress, especially after this very, very cruel cliffhanger.The Prince starts right were The Angel left off and that meant a lot of Wes for me! So while Nora and Wes spent time in his hometown, Kingsley and Søren invite us on a trip to their pasts. Once again, Tiffany Reisz managed to weave many different tales together and surprise the hell out of you with her little surprises along the way.So there are basically three storylines to follow: Søren and Kingsley present, Søren and Kinglsey past, as well as Nora and Wes present. Breaking it down like this is sounds rather confusing, in reality though it’s everything but that. The story flows perfectly and I found myself so captivated that I read the book in one sitting, only to be disappointed when I’d already reached the end.Despite my strong dislike for Søren, his and Kingsley’s past was extremely intriguing and more tied together than I originally thought. It gave me a much better understanding about both of them but changed nothing about my strong dislike of Søren (I’m not going on a rant this time, I promise). Since my reasons for disliking him haven’t changed a bit, my dislike hasn’t changed either.Kingsley’s situation threw me for a total loop, in no way did I expect these events and all the more I feel for him and his situation. Somewhere throughout this book I definitely developed a soft spot for him. I like the Søren and Kingsley of the past (yes, I said I liked Søren but just because he wasn’t a priest yet) and thoroughly enjoyed this part of the book.The portion about Kingsley and Søren in the present left me with mixed feelings – I guess, my dislike for Søren battled with my sympathy for Kingsley’s situation and my curiosity of the mystery part of the book.I’m still Team Wes all the way and thus loved this part of the book – only my two favorite characters without some huge, blonde dude getting in their way. Their part of the story was different than I thought and not all that effortless for Nora but she, too, has to learn when it comes to being with a man without the BDSM aspects. It certainly wasn’t easy to find common ground when it came to sex between them but I’m hopeful that we’ll see more of them. For now though I’ll be left biting of my fingernails till I can get my hands on the next installment – and let me tell you, it’s pure torture.