Sanny

Sanny

Reckless

Reckless  - S.C. Stephens I can’t believe that this series has come to an end but I’m sure I’ll revisit Kellan many times.The first installment will always be my favorite of this series (no matter how much it annoyed me at times) but this one had a completely different feel to it and surprised me pleasantly. I wasn’t sure what to expect when I first read the book’s title but definitely not this. I was happy to see that Kiera finally grow in her self-confidence and security in her relationship that alone took away many of my reasons for disliking her. I enjoyed that she didn’t get her panties in a bunch over the Sienna situation – she trusted Kellan (like she always should have) and let him handle it.Kellan took his time resolving this matter, he always gave Sienna the benefit of the doubt and dear boy, you shouldn’t have done that. That bitch manipulated the hell out of everything she could get her fingers on. Otherwise Kellan was his usual perfect self and if I may say so, got even more perfect the longer I read. I’m not sure how S.C. Stephens did it, but she brought the perfect male creation on paper. He always has such adorable ideas and I loved that the rose petals wove their way throughout the entire story. But Kiera isn’t the only one who got her shit together, Anna and Griffin did as well, another pleasant surprise. Don’t get me wrong though, I still love Griffins crude side and would totally love a spin-off about him – pretty please with a cherry on top.All in all, it was a great end to the series but I still don’t want to let them go, so I’m hoping we’ll get to read more about them even if Kellan and Kiera aren’t in the limelight anymore.