Sanny

Sanny

Zero at the Bone: Rewriting Life after a Snakebite

Zero at the Bone: Rewriting Life after a Snakebite - Erec Toso This book somehow reminded me extremely about „The Transporter“ just that the main character was gay this time around.At times the book was dragging a bit but all in all it was very good and I appreciated to read even about the smallest developments in Jack and D’s relationship as authors often like to skimp over these details. To top it off, the story was very well written, no matter if it were a fighting, action or sex scene. I rarely find action scenes this well written and that made this book a little gem for me. I liked the chemistry between Jack and D and the slow emotional building of their relationship. Jack certainly had his work cut out for him when it came to D but he rose to the challenge and was rewarded for it. After all the went through together, some might think this was a situational love but I disagree, the situation simply gave Jack the chance to work through D’s seemingly unending with dynamite decorated steel wall.All in all a great book and if you like M/M, you should give this one a try!