Sanny

Sanny

Grounded (Up In The Air) (Volume 3)

Grounded (Up In The Air, #3) - R.K. Lilley I’m really, really sad to see Bianca’s and Mr. Cavendish’s story come to an end.First things first, I was so happy to see that the chapter titles were back, in fact more happy than anyone should ever be about chapter titles, but I can’t help myself – I just love the little glimpse of Mr. Cavendish’s mood.While this installment wasn’t my favorite of the series, I still loved it. Actually I think that I’m incapable of not loving something that has James Cavendish in it. I mean, who doesn’t love him with lines like this:”I fell in love with your eyes first because I looked into their depths and saw the other half of my soul.”Sigh, it’s so cheesy but sometimes that’s just what a girl needs. But enough babbling about the awesomeness that’s James, there were also other great things about this book. For example the way both Bianca and James developed, as single characters and as couple. There were still a few disagreements especially when it came to James’s control freak but they always managed to work it out like reasonable people. The BDSM aspects were still there and they are an essential part of the story for me, despite them being a bit darker and focusing more on pain than it was the case in previous books. I guess one or two scenes might not be for everyone but I still enjoyed those aspects.All in all, a good ending for the series, although I wish there would be more – MUCH more. Olivia Cunning surprised me once more and I can’t wait to see what she has in store for us with the last sinner.