Sanny

Sanny

Hot Ticket (Sinners on Tour)

Hot Ticket (Sinners on Tour) - Olivia Cunning It’s official, Trey has a new concurrent for hottest sinner around, but I’m not that mean – they can both share place one, I even like the mental image of that particular Jace-Trey-sandwich. Dang, these boys really mess with my mind.The other three books didn’t give many details about Jace and that’s maybe why this book captivated me so much. Jace was completely different that I would have thought but he stole my heart, hard and fast, I didn’t stand a single chance.On one hand, he’s that seriously adorable guy that you just want to hang out with, but there’s also this broken side of him that will break your heart. I just wanted hug him and cuddle him until he stopped talking nonsense and saw what a great guy he is. Aggie certainly had her work cut out for her with this one and she’s a great match for him. Not only can she handle is unusual sexual and emotional needs, but she also understands where they come from and how she can help him overcome the hurdles life threw at him. When I picked up this book, I expected a lot BDSM and hot, hot, hot sex. And while that still was the case, I also got a story about an emotionally scarred person with a hard past that learned how to cope with the cards life dealt him. And that I definitely didn’t expect.