Sanny

Sanny

Reaper's Property

Reaper's Property  - Joanna Wylde This is only the second book that I’ve read which dealt with the biker topic and I must say this one was a lot easier to deal with. The bikers themselves shared a lot of their attitude but when it comes to woman, the old ladies were cherished and loved, at least in Reaper’s Property. Maybe loved is the wrong expression but they weren’t cheated on and handled like they are just a body to stick it in. That doesn’t mean that the Reaper’s are easy going guys, nope. They are still, crazy, hard-headed and possessive guys but always portrayed in a way that makes them believable, you can just picture there life being exactly like that.The developing relationship between Horse and Marie was very interesting to read about since Marie had to overcome many of her prejudices but once she did, she stood behind her man no matter what. That wasn’t a small, nor an easy step but these two actually managed it despite all odds, especially considering the plot that involves Marie’s brother and his misdoings towards the Reapers. I couldn’t imagine how this could probably play out without destroying every single feeling between Marie and Horse but I was pleasantly surprised by Joanna Wylde’s solution. And I truly appreciated the humor sprinkled throughout the story, sometimes crude but still very funny.I really can’t wait what story she will tell us next but I really hope Horse and Marie will still have a part of it.