Sanny

Sanny

Bared to You: A Crossfire Novel

Bared to You - Sylvia Day First things first, I enjoyed the second installment just as much as the first.I would’ve wished for Gideon to ease up a bit but that didn’t happen – instead I was a little shocked with all his machinations. Parts of this book was quite predictable but Gideon’s action still shocked me – I wouldn’t have thought that he’d go through such lengths, especially as there could’ve been other solutions to the problem. (Now, this may sound a bit cryptic but I don’t want to spoil anything :)) But I also enjoyed reading more about Gideon’s past and thus getting a better understanding of his actions.Eva and Gideon make quite a pair and they are, without a doubt, obsessed with each other. However that doesn’t take away from their chemistry – their fights and making up are just a part of their relationship, without all that, they wouldn’t be Eva and Gideon anymore. But they both have a hard lesson to learn – the key to a successful relationship is trust. I enjoyed every second of this book as they learned that hard earned lesson.At no point in this book do I have a problem believing any part of this story, the emotions are always on the surface and I found it really easy to feel for and with the characters.There’s one I wish for though and that’s to learn more about Cary. I like his character and would love to learn not only his past but also his present and maybe his future. I’d definitely by a spin-off about his story.Great book, that held my attention every second and I can’t wait to get my hands on the third installment.