Sanny

Sanny

Frost Burned (Mercy Thompson, Book 7)

Frost Burned - Patricia Briggs This is definitely one of my all-time favorite paranormal series.I just love Mercy as she is a seriously kick-ass heroine that doesn’t shy back from dangerous situations. She is someone who will always help her family & friends and that not always without fear but without whining. And that’s why she rocks so damn much, she is a stark contrast to all those whiny little girls who get on my nerves if I read too much about them. But give me a heroine like Mercy and I honestly can’t get enough of her.Like always I like the dynamics of the series – no matter the focus point: Mercy & Adam, Adam & his pack or Mercy & the Vampire Mistress. Patricia Briggs has a great way of engaging her characters in witty dialogue and it never gets boring.The plot, dang. I can never completely guess the plot of this series – there are countless twists and surprises and just when you think: “YES; I figured it out!!” something else comes along. There’s never a dull moment and that often makes me hurry through the book (even though I always tell myself to read slower, so that it’ll last longer). I can’t wait for the next book and more of Mercy, Adam and their pack!!