Sanny

Sanny

Double Time: Sinners On Tour (The Sinners on Tour)

Double Time: Sinners On Tour - Olivia Cunning Sigh… Trey Mills, finally.I really, really, REALLY wanted to wait for book 3 and 4 to come out first, but I just couldn’t wait any longer – I just HAD to read it.He is my absolute favorite Sinner and I loved to the see different sides of him. I expected a different vibe for this book, goofier somehow but I still loved the way he was portrayed. His vulnerabilities were explored which you rarely get to see as he tends to cover them with jokes. No worries though, there are still plenty scenes that’ll make you laugh.I felt like Reagan was a really great match for him, although I’d be a much better match ;). She was a very likeable character that I liked reading about and she, too, has vulnerabilities and prejudices to overcome. With Ethan however I had some troubles, I didn’t like him as much. But even not liking Ethan, the sex scenes were amazing and if you like variety, there’s MM, MFM and FM – so everyone should find something they like ;-) I want my own Trey Mills, please! And while I wait for him to arrive, I’m already excite to read Jace’s story.