Sanny

Sanny

Undeniable: Book One (Volume 1)

Undeniable  - Madeline Sheehan I've got a word document for every book I read that still needs a review. I forgot how often I opened Undeniable's document, wrote something, deleted it again and closed the document once more. Somehow I'm not able to put my feelings into words. This book totally blew me away and my vocabularly used the word "fuck" in all it's variation for days after reading it.This isn't a perfect book, there are plotholes and more than enough dark scenes that might disgust some people. But Eva and Deuce aren't perfect either and that's exactly what makes this so damn good. I can't say that I've ever been around bikers but the story seemes authentic to me.There are many fucked up things going on, without a doubt. There are many bad decisions being made, again without a doubt. But what kept drawing me in was the dynamic between Eva and Deuce (god, I just love that name). Deuce can be a downright bastard and Eva is seriously naive, especially in the first half of the book but like magnets they are drawn back together, no matter what shitstorm is brewing.I'm well aware that the women in this book are treated more degaratory than anything else but for god's sake, they knew that before they got involved in that shit.While some call the relationship between these two abusive, I call it obsessive. Deuce is no angel but Eva can hold her own and the are both equally obsessed with each other.Deuce oftens acts like a douche and I'm not going to excuse that but I still was rooting for them and I know how hard an obsessive relationship can be. Things aren't rational and they make no sense. Your control will slip before you know it and you find yourself in the middle of a huge fucked up mess that could've been avoided if you had just taken a second to think before reacting in a whirlwind of emotions.This review barely scratches the surface of Undeniable but my emotions are in such a knot that I'm unable to explain what exactly this book made me feel while reading.