Sanny

Sanny

Catching Jordan

Catching Jordan - Miranda Kenneally Definitely a cute, light book that I enjoyed, even though I know nothing about football (not a huge sport in Germany). Jordan reminded me a lot about myself as a teenager, right down to the part of being a girl playing a so called sport for guys (although thankfully that has changed a lot since I first played) minus the famous Dad. That made it very easy fo me to follow her thoughts and understand her character.And while I couldn't find any connection to Ty (much like Jordan), I adored Henry all the more for it, even though he behaved like an idiot for a while there (or maybe just like a typical teenage guy ;)). For the bigger part of the book I though Jordan's dad to be an asshole but towards the end when I got to read more about his motivation and especially as he started to change to make Jordan happy, I really started to like him. Her mom on the other hand was awesome from the beginning.It was a typical YA book and hadn't I read Jillian Dodd's "That Boy" this probably would've gotten 5 stars. But since I read "That Boy", Catching Jordan was still amazing but didn't get quite on the same place in my heart and thus I'll have to go with 4 enjoyable stars.