Sanny

Sanny

Angels' Blood (Guild Hunter, Book 1)

Angels' Blood - Nalini Singh I honestly didn't expect to like this one. I gave it a try because a few of my friends here seemed to really like it.I'm glad that I ignored my doubts and read it. I was skepitcal of the angel theme (something I don't enjoy very much) but it wasn't too much of it, I still would've wished for more vampires instead of Angels though.The story was engaging and action filled which had me breezing through this book. Elena is a strong character that I like very much.For once I actually have issues with the male lead character (I know, right? That doesn't happen very often). I can't put my finger on it but something about Raphael annoys me - I think it might be the way he acts so superior because he's an angel and they are so much better than humans or vampires.I can deal with pricks, even arrogant ones but Rapahel takes his superiority act too far for my taste. That doesn't mean though that I didn't enjoy the chemistry between him and Elena. I did, a lot and the banter between the two was very entertaining.So if you have the same doubts, give it a try and you might just find yourself liking this one.