Sanny

Sanny

Opal (A Lux Novel)

Opal - Jennifer L. Armentrout I usually don't review this author's books as they usually heap a truck load of conflicitions on me due to similarities to other books I loved.That said, I still love her books because Armentrout knows how to engage you completely in her writing...Sadly there's a but, I had trouble gettng into the story with Opal. The chemistry and banter between Daemon and Katy is awesome and I enjoy it very much but I just can't help the feeling that this was the weakest book of the series so far. I was glad for the reunion with Dawson, although he was a lot creepier than the first time around but he's had his reasons. Other than that, it was crystal clear what was going to happen. The end was utterly transparent for me and I, more often than not, hate that so much in a book. So turning the last page all I could come up with was: "Well, duh." and that's not how the end of a book should make you feel.I know many of my GR friends don't agree and I'm glad that you guys loved it but for me this was an average read that just kept me reading because I wanted prove myself right.