Sanny

Sanny

In Flight (Up In The Air)

In Flight - R.K. Lilley First things first, I feaking loved the chapter titles. I had fun guessing what they would mean for the chapter ahead - amazing idea!Since I can't help myself: It's funny that so many people complain about books having too many similarities to 50 Shades and I liked every single one of those "smilarity" books better than the "so called" original which was everything but an original. Phew, now that I've gotten that off my chest (it was only the 4th or 5th dig at 50 for today so I still have another 45 :)), on to the book...Wait give me a moment, I can't past the "Yum, yum, yum" taht keeps repeating in my mind. While I have a huge crush on Mr. Cavendish, I also have a tiny girl crush on Bianca. And I still can't get past the "Yum".Yes, there are flaws in this book which didn't bother me one bit because the many good things made up for it. There's no rational reason to explain my love for this book, it's just there.So I'll leave it at that and you go read the book and become entranced by the sexiness that's Mr. Cavendish.