Sanny

Sanny

Truth

Truth - Aleatha Romig I must say that this time around I worked things out a lot sooner and most of my assumptions proved to be true. Nonetheless I loved this book because it was just amazing to see the pieces fall into place. I was still flabbergasted when I finished and still am over two weeks later.This series takes mindfuck to a whole new level and I can hardly grasp how the author worked out such an elaborate puzzle with words alone and then reach such a mindblowing picture in the end.I keep wondering if she has a room that's plastered with notes about the many characters, who lies when, where and how and most importantly WHY THE HELL IS ALL OF THIS HAPPENING?!?And then while a book discussion I had somewhat of an epiphany, it all made sense! Especially the situation with Catherine since Tony is indeed a child of someone who brought Nathaniel down - Samuel was the biggest puzzle piece in bringing down Nathaniel, so why not wait till Tony has found something he truly loves and then take it from him? And meanwhile he can take care of all the other people involved. It's basically a win-win for Catherine.I'm still not sure what shocks me more: how many pieces were needed to reach this point and that it made sense.I probably sound like a crazy person right now, but I don't care - I loved this book and can't wait for the third one!I have to add one more thing: I still don't like Tony, actually my feeling for him keep jumping between dislike and hate but that doesn't make me love this book any less.