Sanny

Sanny

Cold Days: A Novel of the Dresden Files

Cold Days - Jim Butcher I think this is one of my favourite installments of the series. Like usual there was action from the start till the end and it left my mind reeling as I tried to catch up.What I love most about the Harry Dresden Series is that I almost never guess the outcome. There are so many things happening (How many times can one fight in the span of 30 hours and survive? ;)) and it's hard to keep track of every detail. Harry often struggles with enemies but this time around he also struggles with himself and his own morale. It gave the book a different undertone and I really loved that. I felt like Harry was extra snarky and in addition to his usual sarcasm, it made for some awesome dialogue. I especially enjoyed the banter between Harry and Thomas, as well as the scenes between Harry and Molly.There are also a lot more sexual undertones than in the previous books which came with Harry's position as Winter Knight and I'm curious to see how the changes in him will develop and if he can keep straight on his own morale compass.