Sanny

Sanny

Consequences (Volume 1)

Consequences  - Aleatha Romig "Actions have consequences."Where to start, where to start...This book tested my patience in many ways. I couldn't relate to Tony's thinking and ways of acting but neither could I relate to Claire's thinking and behaviour. Since this isn't a short read, it made it tedious at times.I was annoyed with this book more times than I cared to count. When I started to put the pieces together, I knew the why but for a long time that still didn't prepare for what was to happen.This probably isn't the book for impatient readers, at times I had trouble sitting through it because it really only picked up at around 80-85%. I was annoyed, I was close to quitting and dishing out a terrible rating.BUT the magnitude of all those puzzle pieces are mind-blowing. In the aftermath I do realize that every little piece of information was needed to reach that outcome, no matter how boring or unimportant it seemed at the moment of reading. This book is like an elaborate game of chess, every move is calculated and still you rarely saw it coming until you realized that not only were you checked but you were checkmated.In that combination I have to give it 4 stars, the road was hard & rocky but the end blew my mind and I look forward to the second book.