Sanny

Sanny

Unspoken: The Lynburn Legacy

Unspoken - Sarah Rees Brennan I'm so very much in love with this book that I don't know where to begin...I was looking for something paranormal: checkI was looking for awesome characters: checkI was looking for an intruiging story: checkI was looking for a book with an end that I couldn't guess: checkSarah Rees Brennan has a way with words. It was no hardship to read this book in one sitting, time simply flew by. The characters are vibrant and easily loved. The dialogues are flowing and witty. There aren't any groundbreaking new inventions concerning the paranormal part of the book but Brennan managed to make them her own and I loved every single minute of it.The end, well hell, I'm at a loss for yords (doesn't happen very often) but I didn't expect that last page to go like this at all. I was shocked, annoyed and SO angry! Let's hug Kami and punch Jared in the face, repeatedly (not really, I still love him).One more thing that I have to add, Kami is a heroine like no other, there's no way I couldn't love her to pieces; cute, quirky and plain awesome.I want more, more, more and I can't believe that I'll have to wait till next year, that's just cruel. And now I'm gonna go search more of the author's book because she seriously rocks :).