Sanny

Sanny

Pieces of Us

Pieces of Us - Margie Gelbwasser This book is like a train wreck.You read and read and read and then there's wreck after wreck after wreck. In fact, there are so many wrecks that you won't be able to stop reading."Pieces of us" is certainly dark, disturbing and filled with heartache. There are so many problems and broken people that it sometimes hurt to read.I had a constant pressure behind my eye lids as the tears waited to fall but nonetheless I was absolutely captured by this story. I've seldom read a book with so many points of view but it made me understand all of the main characters better and especially Kyle's point of view got to me with it's unusual writting style.Kudos to the author for putting this story into words. Not everyone can write such a story and manage to engage the reader in such a variety of dark emotions.I'm not going to say anything about the story itself as I think it's something that everyone should experience themselves. It's a heartbreaking but good book and certainly not for everyone.