Sanny

Sanny

Love Unscripted: The Love Series, Book 1

Love Unscripted  - Tina Reber I realize how much work authors put into their books, however I can't give this book more than 1 star. I'm not sure what happened but from the very beginning I couldn't get into the story. This books has various similarities with "The unidentified Redhead" (which I absolutely loved) and maybe that's my problem. Without trying to be mean or saying that's what happened (I haven't checked publication dates of the books) but this feels like a very, very cheap version of "The unidentified Redhead".Once again the female lead has a ton of insecurities and I might just be sick of reading about this kind of thing. While this is something I can tolerate in other books, it totally sets me on edge in Love Unscipted.Love Unscripted contains so much whining, I want to throw my ebook reader against a wall. Out of the 600 something pages, 550 pages deal with Taryn and Ryan whining about the "fan problem" and creating unneccessary drama. It's almost like the author had nothing else to write about.I'm not even sure what to say about the writing. I'm so annoyed that I probably can't be very neutral anymore and the smallest things about this book put me off.The author repeats things so often, it borders on obsession. 300 pages would've still been too much to tell this story as I've read probably 20 times now how much the fans suck, how Taryn is totally insecure, how much the fans suck, how Ryan wants a home, how much the fans suck, how Taryn is jealous beyond reason and how much the fans suck. Did I mention how often the topic of the obsessive fans is covered?I've also never seen a book with that many exclamation marks. It's like the characters go around all day long yelling at each other.Yuck, I better stop ranting now.