Sanny

Sanny

Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga)

Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga) - Stephenie Meyer If I could, I would give this 0 stars. It doesn't even deserve half a star. I've got no words for the disaster that's breaking dawn. I'll try anyway: this book was completely uncharacteristic. Rose, Edward or Bella were nothing like they were in the first three books. And don't even let me get started on character development...Spoilers: On and on went the topic that vampires can't have kids - and guess what happens?! Right, Bella becomes pregnant.Everyone was waiting for the huge fight against the Volturi and what do we get? Lame training and an even lamer showdown.Oh, and Edward offering Jakob to let him make a baby with Bella if they get rid of Nessie? Yeah right, that was the most idiotic thing I ever read.That's only a few points that turned a potentially good book into a complete disaster. I've read way better FanFiction endings for this series.In short, this book completely ruined the Twilight series for me. In my world the Twilight Saga ended with Eclipse.