Sanny

Sanny

Hearts in Darkness

Hearts in Darkness - Laura Kaye A fast-paced story about instant attraction and just "clicking" with someone right away.M.J. and Caden are both likeable, down-to-earth characters that drew me in.I loved the concept of them being plungrd into darkness which seemed to act like some kind of security blanket that let's them share secrets freely, despite Caden's fear of darkness on small spaces.Even though I enjoyed this quick story very much, there were two small things that prevented me from absolutely loving it:1. Caden thinks he might be falling for M.J. after only a couple of hours. While I understand that sometimes you feel extremely attracted to someone or click with someone right away and spent hours talking with them sharing your life stories, I don't think it's possible to actually fall in love that fast. (Yeah, sorry - I'm not a believer when it comes to love at first sight)2. The story sometimes felt too hurried. It's nice that the reader isn't oberwhelmed by a million things but I would've liked to know more about these characters.Nonethless a quick, worthwhile read.