Sanny

Sanny

Thoughtless

Thoughtless  - S.C. Stephens I've been really hestitant about reading this book. I usually shy away from love triangles and/or cheating.The reviews I've read where a mix between love and hate and then I finally got over myself and started reading.From the moment Denny and Kiera stepped into the pub and she laid eyes on Kellan, I knew she'd play with fire.This book kept me on my toes from the very beginning. It was really a rollercaster of feelings and I couldn't put the book down.Kiera made mistakes. Denny made mistakes. Kellan made mistakes. There were many things that annoyed me, for example the continued lying and the way Kiera stringed along both guys.There are words and actions that keep repeating, and that's something that greatly annoyed me. There are different other words to describe someone laughing besides chuckling. And I quite honestly can never picture guys "giggling". And this is one of the reasons why I didn't rate this book with 5 stars.But all in all, I gave this 4 stars because it kept me reading for hours without putting it down - I forgot eating and didn't sleep because I had to know the end. The characters are still young and make many stupid mistakes (repeatedly) and I wondered when they'd start to learn but the cheating and love triangle as it was portrayed in this story didn't bother me as much as I thought it would. I could often relate and see why they would act the way they did even if I don't condone their actions. I was pleasantly surprised how vividly the author described emotions, I was always there with the characters, being able to think myself into their situation. So much even that I actually cried at one point which doesn't happen very often.That one of the main characters was named Kellan was another bonus for me. In my inner eye that always made me picture Kellan Lutz whom I adored since I first saw him in 90210 ;) Needless to say that I rooted for him the entire time, no matter how terrible he acted.I'm glad that I chose to read this despite my doubts.