Sanny

Sanny

Thoughtless

Thoughtless  - S.C. Stephens **Spoilers**After Thoughtless I was very happy to see that there was no cheating this time around.At times Kiera got on my nerves with her ongoing insecurities; I understood why she was scared that Kellan might cheat on her, considering how they became a couple BUT she continiously whines about not being pretty/attractive enough in comparisons to Kellan's former conquests and that's what truely annoyed me because Kellan never does anything that would explain her issues.That's not to say that Kellan is perfect, he has his own insecurities. He can't seem to grasp why Kiera loves him so much but at least his insecurities are explained by his past.Again the authour used certain words so much that it started to annoy me, for example almost every male character was "sniffing" all the time. Again this irritated me a lot.This book didn't have me hooked as much as Thoughtless did, or at least not in such an obsessive way.But I still enjoyed reading it because of little things like Kellan's cute ideas to make the physical separation easier on Kiera. And while there still was a lot of drama because of half-truths, missing information and bad communication, the characters showed a developmemt towards the end of the book. They finally seem to grasp that communication is very important for a successful relationship.Especially happy made me the following sentence by Kiera: "I figured I would come out the bad guy in the story, hated, reviled for betraying a man as good as Denny. [...] But that was okay. I'd done it, and I had to live with the conaequences of doing it."Finally she understood that while both men also made mistakes, she made the situation so much worse by being unable to make a decision and stringing both along. I truely hope that the characters will continue this way in the third book and grow more as people and as a couples.P.S.: I can't help myself - Griffin is awesome.