Sanny

Sanny

Confessions of an Alli Cat  (The Cougar Chronicles, #1) - Courtney Cole What is there to say about a book like this?

There certainly were more laugh-out-loud moments than I had expected and that’s why this book came at the right time and when I appreciated it most. I absolutely love books that make me giggle like a mad woman at 4 am while trying not to wake up the whole house and Confessions of an Alli Cat certainly was just like that. I picked it up and wasn’t able to put it down until the end by which it was almost 5 am and that alone should tell you something.

The characters were funny, be it Alli, her best friend Sara, Shade, Alex or even Alli’s daughter. They all have things going for them but all of them together just make for an amazingly entertaining story with too many consequences to make it real but still enough spunk to make you laugh till your belly hurts.

The ending wasn’t quite after my own taste as it felt a bit unnatural. Earlier in the story I had the distinct impression that Shade might have had feelings for Alli and she didn’t act much different towards him either. What was portrayed as lust wasn’t always only lust for me and the series is named “Cougar Chronicles” after all.

It’s simply my personal opinion and I’m sure others saw it differently – Still for 4 solid stars for lots of laughter and giggling along the way.